Google+

Friday, May 10, 2013

Update: Melisandre's Flames Socks

to get this sock pattern done and released!!!

One sock done, and half way through the second sock.  To get this pattern published in the Keswick Arts and Crafts Ravelry, Craftsy and Etsy stores, I've got to:
  1. Finish knitting the socks
  2. Plan photo shoot and take pictures
  3. Chart out stitch pattern used
  4. Write up pattern final charted pattern
  5. Write up pattern with final written instructions
  6. Send it out to test knitters and wait for any mistakes I missed to be caught
  7. Update pattern
  8. Create pdf of final pattern
  9. Upload to Ravelry, Etsy, and Craftsy
  10. Tell the world through blog, facebook, ravelry and etsy forums
Yikes!  I better get my needles a-clack'!

And as a side note, I was wondering, who taught you to knit or crochet?  Visit my facebook page to answer this poll question at http://www.facebook.com/KeswickArtsAndCrafts ... I've got a blog post brewing in the back of my mind about this...


By the way, hubby totally loved Troll Hunter.  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment