Google+

Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Favorite Film... Troll Hunter!

I'm nuts about this film.  My sisters think this is nuts, but seriously, it's really great!  I love how they pull you in and use such everyday things to make you believe.  Crazy good!

I must admit, I am a little troll crazy anyway.  I had bought my kids a vintage children's book on Norse Trolls and they loved it.  The illustrations were excellent, not too scary, but something that would tingle a kid's excitement bone.  Sadly, during the move, it has disappeared. :(

Tonight is movie date night for hubby and me and it is my turn to pick the film.  I'm totally introducing him to Troll Hunter!  Most times he usually hates my foreign films with subtitles, but I think he will enjoy this one.  Plus he owes me... Last few after-the-kids-are-in-bed date nights have been hockey games.  Being Canadian and all, I love me some good hockey games, but a girl has gotta to have a break. 

What do you like to do for in house date night?

1 comment :